Monday, November 2, 2015

Project Coherence: The Power of One - The Power of Many

For the past two weeks I was notably out of sync more than I was in sync but the Universe always showers grace upon me. Of course we have to open our hearts and hands to allow the Universe to support us and be willing to "break the chains from the past," as Dr. Joe Dispenza reminded us during his Project Coherence telecast yesterday.

Coherence, in any system, from the human body to social affairs, refers to a logical, orderly and harmonious connectedness between parts of a system or between people. When we speak of heart-rhythm coherence or physiological coherence, we are referring to a specific assessment of the heart’s rhythms that appears as smooth, ordered and sine-wavelike patterns. From a physics perspective, when we are in a coherent state, virtually no energy is wasted because our systems are performing optimally and there is synchronization between heart rhythms, the respiratory system, blood-pressure rhythms, etc. Among the many benefits of personal coherence are increased composure, more energy, clear thinking, enhanced immune-system function and hormonal balance.
from HeartMath Institute

I saw the event on Facebook for Project Coherence. Dr. Joe Dispenza's book, "You Are the Placebo" was the first rung on the ladder of my healing journey after my knee injury last December. I decided to sign up for the event knowing that connecting with his energy and reconnecting with his teachings would be a powerful healing force that I needed.

After a dance celebration party, Dr. Joe had everyone settle down and asked everyone in the room to turn to the person next to them and say, "I am a genius and a citizen of this magnificent earth."

He presented teachings from "You Are the Placebo" which underscore the need to move out of survival mode and emotions and move into expansive emotions and affirmations such as:

I feel whole
I love my life
I am spontaneous
I am clear
Open your focus
Go into the nothing space and your brain becomes more organized
Unity
Order amongst disorder
Peace kindness compassion
Gratitude
Joy
Inspiration
Freedom
Clear intention and elevated emotion
Joining the Unified field
Slow down analytical mind
Sense volume of space
Focus on the whole
I would add the power of forgiveness

Dr. Joe presented studies about the power of meditation and bringing us into heart coherence with each other. You can read about the famous Rand Corporation and other studies referenced via this link.

And then he showed this cool video about how metronomes come into synchronization with each other:



It was then time to go into the meditation.

I'd been suffering with our recent family crisis and didn't know how I was ever going to regain my equilibrium.

Tom and I meditated with 3200 souls worldwide led by Dr. Joe and I could feel my heart go from trauma mode to being in sync with the rhythm of the Universe. Everything became so clear to me and I felt peace, harmony, calm, expansiveness and ease. I felt joy; my sense of invincibility returned and I felt connected to Source again with my heart overflowing with Love and compassion. I felt happiness and a strength and a courage; trust and Faith and felt this vastness of possibility.

The effects of the meditation rippled throughout my day.

As Dr. Joe pointed out, we are incredibly powerful beings. We just need to get still and tap into that power. We can do that as one individual but when we connect with the power of many, we can move mountains and heal ourselves and the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment