Thursday, November 19, 2015

"Where there is kindness..." Heal the World!

there is goodness and where there is goodness there is magic!"



I had a wonderful opportunity to pay it forward yesterday and practice a random act of kindness. My heart felt full knowing that the Universe is vast and abundant. I felt gratitude for all that I have in my life and wanted to share it with someone I had briefly met in a moment I know was orchestrated by the Divine.

I can only imagine the ripples that my one small action sent out into the Universe from beginning as a prompting in my heart, to the people who helped me execute the random act of kindness, to the person who received it and then all the people she will tell about her experience.

The Boston Marathon bombings and the recent violence in the world created ripples of terror and fear in the world but those ripples were consumed by the tsunami of kindness and heroism and outpouring of love.

I have borne witness to the darkest side of humanity from the time I was 5 years old but I was also touched by grace and had amazing helpers seen and unseen to get me through.



Let us look to the light. Let us allow our hearts to be broken and then open into the fullness of gratitude and love.

Let us create ripples of kindness and goodness in the world.



And remember - where there is kindness there is goodness and where there is goodness there is magic and hope and healing.



No comments:

Post a Comment