Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Zest, Gratitude and Joy

As I was finishing up my morning meditation, Zest, Gratitude and Joy flooded my mind and body. It didn't matter that there are sub-zero temperatures outside and our dishwasher continues to leak despite having the valve shut off for the water supply. That we are going to need to have work done on the house as a result of the water damage, file an insurance claim etc etc. which coincidentally is something that I manifested because we have needed a new kitchen floor for awhile. That my vacation time with Tom came to an end...nothing in my external environment mattered. I focused on seeing the newly renovated kitchen; that my life is filled with ease rather than struggle and hardship trying to get things done.I felt the presence of the Divine and turned everything over and that's when I experienced a rush of emotions connected with zest for life, gratitude that all my prayers have been answered and feeling a sense of joy to be alive.

I found these two quotes to share on Facebook this morning:


It's quite the miracle that I can experience zest, gratitude and the joy of being alive. After the diagnosis of Post-Polio Syndrome, 11 years ago, I got still and asked for Divine Guidance. Poetry that inspired healing mind, body and soul poured out of me. It's as though a spigot turned on in my soul with the yearning to be healed, whole, happy and free. I have put these poems together in "Feel the Heal: An Anthology of Poems to Heal Your Life." I continue to write poems that inspire healing and fuel me on my healing odyssey. It's a wonderful way for me to ignite those wonderful feelings of joy, gratitude, wholeness and healing and to create my future in the present moment.

I am deeply grateful for the work of Dr. Joe Dispenza. 2018 is going to be my year for transformation and taking my healing to a whole new level. We have been practicing his meditation, Blessing of the Energy Centers. In addition to experiencing amazing energy during the meditation, I have gained such clarity about my habitual ways of being, thinking and feeling that I can now shift.

People have been talking about one word for 2018 instead of making New Year's Resolutions.

I am going to have 3 words for 2018: Zest, Gratitude and Joy!

To going the distance with strength and courage!
From my heart to yours,
Mary

Be sure to listen to my interview with Keith Cartwright by following this link.

Proud to be a part of Friends of Blue Diamond Athletic Displays, Inc.

Be sure to visit my website by following this link.

My books are available on Amazon.

Feel the Heal: An Anthology of Poems to Heal Your Life


Coming Home: A Memoir of Healing Hope and Possibility that chronicles the first 7 years of my healing journey:


And my latest and greatest book - Going the Distance: The Power of Endurance (With a Foreword by Jacqueline Hansen):


No comments:

Post a Comment