Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Reclaim Advantage! Reclaim Life! Feeling the Shift!

In last week's treatment with Jeffrey Spratt,MT he stayed with me breath by breath as my body released the memory of childhood rape. During this week's training cycle as I prepare for the Bermuda Half Marathon in January, I noticed that I've felt lighter. My workouts have a different feel to them. I'm able to manage daily stress with greater ease. Racing that would often happen in response to stressful situations is gone and the only kind of racing I'm doing is when I'm training for the Bermuda Marathon weekend. During my run I noticed that I was running more with my entire body feeling a wholeness.



It takes courage to do this work. But it took even more courage to survive and the work is made possible by Jeffrey's Spratt Method of Muscular Therapy, his compassionate presence and his deep desire and intention to help clients reclaim advantage and reclaim life through the power of positive touch.

I'm feeling the healing shift from needing to use a ton of energy to keep memories at bay to experiencing freedom and a new connection with myself.

To your health and wellness,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment