Thursday, August 25, 2016

Reclaim Advantage! Reclaim Life! Feel the Panda Mom's Love - Creation of a New Self



As many of my regular readers know and to those of you new to my blog or just happened to pass by to see what I'm all about, I suffered severe abandonment and neglect by my mother who was addicted to prescription pain medication. She was physically present but emotionally absent which I think is almost worse than if she just would have not been there at all. When I contracted paralytic polio she would smoke a cigarette and just glare at me. She smoked a cigarette and watched when my father would beat me and when I sought refuge from the nightly sexual abuse in her bed, she told me I didn't belong there.

BUT----- the story doesn't end there!

Since partnering with Jeffrey Spratt,MT, pioneer of the life saving/life changing Spratt Method of Muscular Therapy I am healing all the emotional and physical wounds from my past. We know that emotional wounds leave physical scars and through the power of positive touch we can bring these deeply buried and held wounds to the surface and allow for healing to happen mind, body and soul.

I saw a video on Facebook (shared above) of a Panda Bear who had just given birth to cubs tenderly nurturing and caring for her twins. I said to Jeffrey, "It's instinctive. How can a mother not care about her child?" I then felt a rush of chemicals connected with the thought, "There must have been something wrong with me," adding, "okay we need to throw that belief in the trash." Jeffrey agreed with me and said that both my mother and grandmother were depraved women and there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. While he massaged my back (as only Jeffrey can) he said in a quiet voice, "Feel the Panda mom's love."

I cried and let in the warmth of Jeffrey's healing hands feeling the grace crossing what Dr. Joe Dispenza calls, the river of change with fear at my back.



I wrote about the creation of a new self - a self who reclaimed life after the horrors I lived through; a self happy and whole running unencumbered and free through the power of my pen, my divining rod of healing pouring out the yearnings from my soul through my poetry.

And now through the power of positive touch, of Divine Love, the skilled hands and compassionate presence of Jeffrey joining with my intention to move beyond my past, I can feel the love knowing I am worthy creating a new self: the self I was always meant to be!

To your health and wellness!
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment