Thursday, March 17, 2016

Reclaim Advantage! Reclaim Life! #tbt Seven Months Ago Today-Believe in the power of your dreams!




It's hard to believe that it is almost a year (on April 19th) since I began partnering with Jeffrey Spratt,MT to get traction on my healing journey. From that first treatment with him I knew my life was about to dramatically change. Just how much it was about to change surprised both of us.

Experiencing Jeffrey's unique method of massage therapy I got curious about how he worked. It was as though something opened up inside of him that was just waiting for the right time to emerge and he told me about the Spratt Method of Muscular Therapy. He shared with me his dream for Spratt Muscular Therapies and the most fascinating thing happened to me. As he talked about his method and his dream for the practice, it facilitated my healing. I knew I had finally found someone to go the distance with me and there was a powerful connection between us. I remember one day when Jeffrey said to me, "I have no idea what is going on here but I do know it is bigger than the two of us."

One day, after a treatment, Jeffrey looked at me and said, "I need someone. I need someone to help me with all of this."
I looked him square in the eye and said, "Don't worry Jeffrey. The Universe will provide."
"I knew you were going to say that," he said to me.

Little did I know I was talking about me.

Seven months ago today on a beautiful summer's day in Boston, we sat outside in the Plaza Garden at the Seaport Hotel Boston where we are blessed to have our practice. I had told Jeffrey that we could meet and I could get a better idea of what he needed to help manifest his dream.

It was an amazing meeting. I usually am challenged with writing due to hand tremors but my hands were steady and strong as Spirit's presence was palpable. Everything felt so right.

Little by little I offered assistance with social media, crafting a message, and continuing to share his amazing work through my blog and through my social media channels which I'd already been doing.

By September, I signed my 1099, created a job description and the rest as they say is history!

We now have two rooms and a staff of 8 therapists who went from contractor status to employee status.

We have chair massage events lined up.

Jeffrey is doing his Rejuvenation Exercise at different conferences. He even received this testimonial from Dr. Sanjiv Chopra:
Jeffrey Spratt is a gifted Muscular Therapist. I have invited him to lead 500-600 physicians from throughout the United States and 40 countries abroad in a 10 minute Rejuvenation Exercise each day of a 7 day course. The course is entitled “Annual Update in Internal Medicine” and is the flagship course for the Department of Medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. It is one of the most highly rated courses in the world and Jeffrey’s session gets very high marks and accolades. I am most grateful to him for offering this exercise for the last 15 years and ongoing.

We are applying for a grant to bring into manifestation Jeffrey's dream for deployment of massage therapists as part of Critical Incident Stress Management Teams.

We are going to start writing that book that Jeffrey has had in his head for all these many years about the Spratt Method of Muscular Therapy and while we have common law rights for the trademark of the ShakeOut our plan is to work with a Trademark attorney to get it registered.

You can check out our News and Events page and be absolutely wowed by what the Universe has conjured up for Spratt Muscular Therapies.

My breath catches in awe when I reflect on the synchronicity and coincidences that have happened during these past 7 months.

I had a powerful dream and intention to heal from the late effects of paralytic polio and childhood trauma. Jeffrey had a powerful dream and vision for the Spratt Method of Muscular Therapy and to use his gift of the power of positive touch and his incredible knowledge about healing mind, body and soul as well as working with endurance athletes--and might I say that his pearls of wisdom and analogies are spot on. I am a social worker by training who worked with veterans and trauma at the VA. Jeffrey works at On Site Academy using the Spratt Method to bring healing to those affected by on the job trauma as emergency responders. Because of the healing work I am doing with Jeffrey, I have the energy, the openness and the creative juices flowing that I allow Spirit to work through me to help Jeffrey manifest his dream. And in turn, Spirit works through Jeffrey as we heal the effects of paralytic polio and trauma. He is a vessel and as he says, "just an instrument of the Universe" as Divine Love and his powerful intention to help people reclaim advantage and reclaim life flows through him.

Before we met each other we were each stuck and did not know how we were going to move forward. Because our dreams were so powerful, The Universe conspired to bring us together for the highest good and while it all formally began 7 months ago today, it was in the works of the unseen for a very long time. We never stopped dreaming and we never stopped believing. I am so excited to see what the coming months and years bring!

To your health and wellness,
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment