Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Meet John Briggs: Mortgage Professional, Lawyer and All Around Great Person to Know



The beginning of September is like the start of a new year. For our Jewish friends it marks the beginning of a New Year and for everyone going back to school it is the beginning of a New Year...a fresh start...a blank page.



This September can be an amazing opportunity for you to get a fresh start with your finances!

A friend of mine asked me if I knew anyone who could help him as a first time home buyer to get pre-qualified.

Did I...

Meet John Briggs - who I was blessed to meet 8 years ago through BNI, a business referral network when I still had my New World Greeting Cards Company. We had a one-on-one as it's called in BNI and it marked the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

When we needed to refinance, I felt very anxious about some issues with my credit rating. John helped us to feel so comfortable with our situation and provided us with not only outstanding financial advice but the comfort and kindness of a dear friend. We have worked with him on a total of 3 occasions and he makes the often times tedious and frustrating process of refinancing a smooth and seamless one. He is a joy to work with and has the highest ethics and integrity of anyone I have met in the industry. Shortly after we had bought our home, the person who worked with us to get our mortgage reached out to us to refinance. It turned out our mortgage payment went up because she did not disclose everything to us. With John, you know that he will work the numbers every which way to save you money and he watches the rates and the financial markets like a hawk on your behalf.

I picked up the phone to give him a call after my friend asked me for a referral to make sure he was still in the business. I was delighted to find out that in fact he just signed on with Bank of America! Even though it had been awhile since we spoke, it was just like old times! And after I had connected him with my friend he asked, "Now what are you doing? How can I help and support you and your latest venture!"

A few days after our delightful reconnection, John sent out this email:
I am pleased to announce that I have joined Bank of America Home Loans as a Mortgage Loan Officer, working out of its Braintree, Massachusetts office and wherever else friends, family, clients, realtors, referral partners, and anyone else needs me. I help people get the money they need to buy and refinance primary homes, second homes, investment properties, and commercial real estate in all 50 states except New York and Texas. I have more than 15 years of experience as a mortgage professional, and I provide prompt, ethical, first-class service and solutions.

Bank of America is an outstanding organization, with superb people, products, programs, and processes to help you with all of your financial needs. Bank of America Home Loans offers incredibly low conforming and jumbo mortgage rates and an array of really interesting niche mortgage programs like our Doctor Loans that allow doctors and dentists to buy a home with a loan up to $1,000,000.00 with as little as 5% down payment. We also offer conventional conforming home loans with as little as 5% down payment.

It is a good time right now to buy or refinance your home while rates are still at historic lows. If I can help you or anyone you know - neighbors, friends, family members, clients, and co-workers, please feel free to contact me.

John A. Briggs
Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS ID 28955

Bank of America Home Loans
150 Grossman Drive, 2nd Floor
Braintree, MA 02184
Phone: 617-416-4700
Fax: 866-754-2455
email: johnbriggsmortgage@gmail.com


Whether you are buying your first home, want to refinance your home, purchase a second home, investment properties or commercial real estate, when you meet John Briggs, you know that when it comes to a mortgage professional, you're home at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment